axoServicesTM iPSC Genome Editing
Outsource your iPSC project to the experts
Outsource your iPSC Genome Editing project to the experts and prioritize quality, experience and confidence
Make the right choice,
With over a decade of experience in the human iPSC space, we understand that high-quality genome editing is challenging, with significant risks and costs if not performed well. But like you, we also see the enormous value in human iPSCs for building better, more physiologically relevant models of human disease.
That’s why we offer our iPSC expertise to leading biopharma and research organisations globally. We’ve developed a tried-and-tested workflow to combine the power of CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing with our iPSC technology, to create accurate disease models and isogenic controls for research and drug discovery.
Clients who work with Axol share our obsession with doing it once and doing it well. We prioritize quality control and validation, always built-in as standard in our projects, to ensure there are no surprise challenges (or costs), maximizing project success. That gives you more confidence, time and resource to focus on your research to produce better human disease models for drug discovery and beyond.
Choose an axoServicesTM Genome Editing project for:
Prioritization of quality and consistency
Open discussions with actual iPSC experts
Dependable, high-quality project outcomes
“Working with AXOL has been a professional experience all around. Data was delivered on time and presented in a clear and concise fashion. Our expectations were met, and we plan to work together again.”
Dr Ian Moench, GSK
What do you get with Axol?
Step 1. Kick-off meeting with the Axol iPSC experts
- Decades of experience in the room
- Open, two-way communication
- Rapid follow-up with competitive quote
Step 2. Characterization
- Cells tested for robustness to nucleofection and subcloning, with full characterization to ensure high-quality starting material
- We can also use our fully-characterized cells to maximize the quality of starting materials
Step 3. Genome editing
- Proprietary gene editing protocols used to generate disease models in healthy control cell lines
- Mutations introduced through powerful CRISPR-Cas9 reagents
- We can also correct those mutations in genomes of patient-derived cells to provide the matched control cell line
Step 4. Screening and expansion
- Screening for optimized PCR and sequencing to ensure correct targeting
- Cell expansion and creation of master cell banks and working cell banks
Step 5. QC and validation
- Rigorous QC to check for contaminants and optimal post-thaw viability
- Pluripotency analysis with flow cytometry
- Additional custom QC capabilities are available
Step 6. Ongoing support
- Continued communication and advice from iPSC experts
- Ease the adaptation of cells into your experimental system
- An open channel for future projects, collaborations and partnerships
We offer a bespoke service to fit your needs
Our custom iPSC genome editing service includes:
- Optimized and highly efficient gene editing workflow for iPSCs
- Screening a selection of gRNAs and >100 cell clones
- Sequence verification of genotypes engineered:
- Homozygous and heterozygous knockouts
- Homozygous and heterozygous point mutations
- Tagged reporter cell lines
- Pluripotency assessment of gene-edited cell lines
Our approach to collaboration
What does the ideal outsourced scientific project look like? We see ourselves as collaborators, partners, bench scientists and project managers, here to work alongside you to support and accelerate your work. And just like you, we like getting the work done efficiently and effectively, with clear open communication throughout.
We also recognise the trust you put in us to support your work, remove the heavy lifting and ensure your timelines proceed on schedule. Ultimately, we’re all progressing towards the same mission so we would be honoured to partner on your research and get closer to delivering better therapies for patients.
Our company operates through its stated values and behaviours of Performance, Accountability, Transparency, Collaboration, Diversity & Inclusion and Integrity. With a dedicated services team, we’re always on hand to support in any way we can.
We hope that we can be of service and welcome your enquiries.