Multi-electrode array services
You can incorporate our decades of experience in electrophysiology into your own research. With Maestro Pro multiwell multi-electrode array (MEA) system from Axion Biosystems, we can provide you with custom services.
The Maestro Pro allows for continuous label-free, real-time, and high-throughput data acquisition in up to a 96-well plate format.
Some of the MEA services you can access include:
- Field action potentials recordings from neurons and cardiomyocytes
- Local extracellular action potential (LEAP) and contractility recordings from cardiomyocytes
- Cell visualization and multiplexing for microscopy and calcium imaging assays
- Targeted panel compound and new chemical entity (NCE) screening
- Cardiotoxicity and neurotoxicity testing
- Cell, co-culture and disease model validation
- Long-term cell proliferation studies
- Bespoke projects and pilot studies