Adipocyte Differentiation for Umbilical Cord Derived MSCs
|Catalog No.||Product Name||Product quantity||Short-term Storage||Long-term Storage||Thawing Instructions|
|ax9003||MSCs (Umbilical Cord||500,000||Liquid Nitrogen||Liquid Nitrogen||See Protocol|
|ax9005||MSC Expansion Medium||500 mL||4°C for 1||-20°C for 6||Thaw at 4°C or|
|for Adipose Tissue||month||months||RT|
|Derived & Umbilical Cord|
|ax9019||MSC Adipogenesis||100 mL||Store at 4°C||N/A||N/A|
|Medium for Bone Marrow||for up to 6|
|Derived and Umbilical||weeks|
|Cord Derived MSCs|
|ax0049||Fibronectin Coating Solution||1 mL||store at -80for up to 3 oC||Thaw at 4 C o||Once diluted, use|
- Recommended culture vessel coating: Fibronectin
- Recommended cell culture medium: Axol MSC Expansion Medium followed by Axol MSC Adipogenesis Medium (see Table)
- Seeding density for Adipogenesis: 40,000-60,000 viable cells/cm2
- Recommended centrifugation speed: 200 x g for 5 min
- Coat the required number of 6-well plates with Fibronectin Coating Solution.
- Dilute the stock Fibronectin Coating Solution 1:50 in sterile water to make 1x working solution e.g. 100 μL in 5 mL.
- On the day prior to thawing the cells, coat the surface of your culture vessel with the Fibronectin 1x working solution. We recommend coating at a volume of 200 μL per cm2 however, please optimize for your experiments.
- Incubate the culture vessel overnight at 37°C in a humidified incubator.
- Remove the coating solution prior to seeding the cells.
Coating the culture vessels with Fibronectin will prevent the cells from detaching during differentiation
- Expand the MSCs (Umbilical Cord Derived) in MSC Expansion Medium for Adipose
- Tissue Derived & Umbilical Cord Derived MSCs until the cells are actively proliferating.
- Passage when the culture reaches: 70-90% confluent
- Recommended passaging reagent: Trypsin-EDTA
- Neutralize the trypsin with pre-warmed cell culture medium and centrifuge the cells at 200x g for 5 min.
- Remove the supernatant and resuspend in 1-2 mL of pre-warmed cell culture medium.
- Perform a cell count to determine the number of viable cells.
- Seed cells into the 6-well plate (coated with Fibronectin) at the recommended seeding density (40,000-60,000 viable cells/cm2 ) in pre-warmed MSC Expansion Medium (2 mL per well for a 6-well plate).
- Incubate the cells at 37°C, 5% CO2 in a humidified incubator.
Our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans.