Our scientific services team is available to listen to your ideas, discuss and flesh-out project ideas, and provide ballpark costings ahead of your budget submissions.
Supporting your 2024 iPSC strategy
As we enter biopharma’s budget planning season, attention turns to planning for next year’s activities. In a competitive and fast-moving industry, we understand that robust project planning and budgeting are central to your success, which is why we’re committed to helping you with your iPSC project scoping.
With the FDA Modernization Act 2.0 driving increased adoption of iPSC-based technologies, our market research revealed that 75% of respondents are already planning to increase iPSC usage, and around one-third are actively reducing in vivo model usage. As we move to 2024, these numbers are likely to trend further towards in vitro model investment- strategic planning and budgeting is therefore of paramount importance.
Over the next two months, our scientists are dedicating time and resources to helping biopharma organizations with their iPSC project planning. We have a diligent services team that are committed to:
- Discussing project specifications
- Scoping out workflows and timelines
- Providing rapid, competitive quotes
Our comprehensive suite of axoServicesTM custom lab services extend all the way from line sourcing, reprogramming, gene editing all through to quality control-rich cell differentiation. Our biopharma clients also make use of our axoModels to test compounds and biotherapeutics on more human-relevant in vitro models built from human iPSCs.
Our capabilities, combined with over a decade of expertise, mean we can help to develop your 2024 iPSC strategy. Exciting areas for 2024 include:
- Using human iPSCs cells as the next step up from primary cells as test models for therapeutics
- Neuroinflammatory models using microglia
- In vitro models of ALS and Alzheimer’s disease, built with co-cultured cortical excitatory neurons and inhibitory interneurons
- In vitro models for genomic therapeutics (gene editing and RNA-modifying mechanisms)
If you’d like an efficient, collaborative discussion to aid your 2024 budget planning, click below to find a time to speak to our scientific services team.