iPSC derived cells for cardiotoxicity testing and research
As leading suppliers of high-quality human iPSCs, we’re helping to build more relevant in vitro models for cardiotoxicity testing and drug screening.
Choose from our catalog of high-quality cardiac cells:
- Ventricular cardiomyocytes – CiPA-validated ventricular cardiomyocytes are a robust and reliable human cellular model for use in cardiotoxicity testing, drug screening and electrophysiology applications.
- Atrial cardiomyocytes – Chamber specific atrial cardiomyocytes express atrial specific markers atrial myosin light chain 2 (MLC2a) and atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP). Atrial cardiomyocytes are key for the study of atrial fibrillation such as irregular heart rate making them excellent for disease modelling.
Our iPSC-derived Atrial Cardiomyocytes have been derived from the same 74 year old male donor as our highly-validated iPSC-Derived Ventricular Cardiomyocytes.
Supporting quality and consistency
Confidently carry out your cardiac workflow with iPSCs manufactured in our ISO:9001-accredited production facility, guided by rigorous quality control procedures and decades of scientific experience. All cells come with a full Certificate of Analysis and are officially certified by HPSCreg®, to ensure ethical and biological conformity for your peace of mind.
With a global customer base comprising top ten biopharma and research institutions, we work hard to develop industry-leading products and fulfil our mission: to build better in vitro human disease models.
- Easy-to-follow protocols and matched media and supplements available.
- Chamber-specific iPSC derived cardiomyocytes for use with cardiac fibroblasts for highly relevant functional readouts
- Industry quality standards met or exceeded with our ISO:9001 production facility and rigorous QC procedures